SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shelby_gw

AMY...re: Where did our routine go?

Shelby
22 years ago

Amy,

I just read your post about your bedtime routine going to shambles...I am right there with ya. My son turned 2 in Sept and he has been at it for some time now. When he was a baby he slept so well, never cried, I put him to bed awake and he just fell asleep. Now it is torture for DH and I to even think about putting him to bed. The other night he literally screamed as loud as he could for one hour. I thought I was going to lose my mind. It was driving me crazy...after one hour of screaming I went into his room and told him that everyone was in bed and it was time for him to settle down and go to sleep. After about 15 minutes he was fast asleep. It is the same story with nap time too. My DH and I have even resorted to late night car rides to get him to sleep on occaision. It's rediculous and I am really having a hard time with it. Plus I have an 8 week old daughter who needs my attention too. I just wanted to let you know that mine and your stories are one and the same...you are not alone! If you have any tricks that work for you, be sure to post them. I can use all the help I can get.

Shelby

Comments (5)

Sponsored