SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethnorcal9

xmas gift ideas.. traditional vs electonic

bethnorcal9
22 years ago

help, I am currently xmas shopping for my cousin's kids. One cousin has two girls ages 2 and 4 (or it might be 3 and 5, i have a call in to their grandma to find out for sure), and the other has a boy who turned 1 about a month ago. anyway, i usually have no problems finding really fun presents for the kiddos. James's mom thinks i get him the best toys ( he got this crazy stuffed chicken thing when he was born and it is still his favorite toy:-)). anyway, i was thinking of getting that new LeapFrog Imagination Desk coloring/learning toy for the girls. I'm sure you've all seen the commercial since they have kinda gone nuts on the advertising for these LeapFrog products this year. i picked one out at the electronics store yesterday but, now i'm having second thoughts. there was another thread on here discussing whether parents liked the traditional (blocks, cars, etc) versus high-tech (computerized, electronic) toys. I tend to agree that the traditional toys are better but, i thought this was such a great idea to help them learn their alphabet/numbers, etc. any ideas? would you be happy if your child received this as a xmas present. i also found a neat counting toy for the baby and I am sending him some of those old tupperware animals that you can put together yourself in different forms. his mom and i used to LOVE them when we were little kids. :-)

thanks,

beth

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz