Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hey Spike, what was wrong with my post?

Posted by
Jainie_S
(Ihave2P@msn.com) on
Thu, Nov 15, 01 at 9:14

Hey Spike, what was wrong with my post about my son getting biten? This is a big problem, and no names were mentioned, no schools were mentioned, and the topic is relevant to parents of toddlers. What is the deal here? I just posted this and it's gone. Is this what we do when parents reach out to other parents for support?
Jainie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hey Spike, what was wrong with my post?

It's there now, what happened?

o

Jainie, sometimes you have to hit the "reload" button, even if you're coming back after a time away; your computer might be pulling the last verion of the page in its own "cache" (since it recognizes the URL) instead of pulling the freshest copy from Spike's server. (this isn't unique to this site, but is more noticeable since these forums can change to frequently).

This happens most frequently when you've just posted, but it can happen when you post, then go way, and then come back after a bit.

o

Thanks, I understand now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here