SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jainie_s

My son keeps getting terrible bites at pre-school

Jainie_S
22 years ago

My son (3 yrs) has come home with numerous bite bruises all over his body from pre-school. Sometimes there is an accident report, sometimes not. But it seems like everytime we bath him, there is a new bite bruise. It appears to be the same kid doing this. From what I gather from the teachers, my son isn't provocing this, the kid just bites, kicks and hits. Hard. And from the looks of these bruises, it has to really hurt him. I went to the pre-school and talked to the director this morning. She said that she has talked to the kids mother, and she spoke to her pediatrician about her son. This was a while ago. I told her "either the biter goes, or we'll have to pull my son out for his own safety". We like the school. The teachers have told us that they aren't able to give the special attention that they like to give to the kids because they are always trying to protect the other children from this kid. We don't have an alternate pre-school lined up, but if I had to, I would make arrangements to stay at home until we can find a school. Am I making too much of this? I don't feel like I am. He is my son, and it kills me to know that someone would do this to him. I realize that what I am asking is for the school to kick this kid out, and put the other family in a bind, but, you should see these bruises.

Jainie

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022