Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pampers Points

Posted by christy2828 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 23, 07 at 16:12

Does anyone else collect these? I've been saving for almost 2 years, and now have 400 points. I've been saving for the Kettrike Brummi tricycle. However it has been "Temporarily Unavailable" for about 3 months. It's so aggravating, and I'm not interested in anything else they have on there. Oh well, I sent them an email, hopefully I'll get a response. Christy :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pampers Points

They listed the Kettrike Jumbo today! I got it for 400 points and 12 bucks shipping :) Christy

o

Enjoy, it looks like a nice trike.

I love their stuff and would get some for my GS, but they are soooooooooo expensive. My DD would have to have 6 kids to justify the cost, and that ain't gonna happen!

o

I was collecting points, but haven't added any in a long time. I really should check the site out again. I was thinking it would be a lot for shipping, so I quick adding them up. Thanks for reminding me to do that.

o

I love these pampers gifts to grow points. I cashed my points in for a really cool photo book. I found a site where they post free promotional codes for them, www.findouthow2.com/giftstogrow.html. They had three free codes there last time I checked and they work for everyone.

Here is a link that might be useful: free gifts to grow points, coupons, stuff like that

o

not sure if they still offer it, but I used my points for 200 free digital prints from shutterfly. Great offer!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here