SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
twobearsmom

Im sooo frustrated with my sons age

twobearsmom
14 years ago

OMG can I please vent! I am so frustrated sometimes with my sons new personality. He is 2 years and 8 months old and drives me crazy sometimes. I feel so bad but I am only human and sometime I just need peace. I just had a girl 3 weeks ago and Im sooo tired and exhaused and I feel like I have the most difficult toddler in the world. Please any advice will help.

1. WE HAVE BEEN POTTY TRANING HIM FOR A YEARRRR AND HE STILL PEES AND POOPS IN HIS DIAPER!!! I would love to hear advice i have not tried because trust me I tried EVERYTHING. Potty, potty seat, Rewarding, bribing, taking a break from it, underwear, praise...everything. I cant keep changing 2 sets of diapers or affording 2 sizes. What do I do?

2. THis kid doesnt sleep. He is up for atleast 16 hours a day with no nap...again I AM TIRED and would like a break.

3. Screaming at me, hitting, doing something after we just told him not to like 50248579 times, trying to pick up his sister when im not there, pouring stuff all over the floor while Im sleeping (powder lotion juice etc...)

Please someone help me I was doing sooooo good with him until recently I feel like iM REalLy loosing my mind. MY friends used to tell me i made it look so easy and he is so well behaved and really smart now i feel like im losing control.

Comments (2)

Sponsored