SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
netshound

I am NOT a Super-Mom!!

netshound
17 years ago

I take my child to daycare because I work Full-Time. They always put these events on that I can't attend because I am working. That is the whole idea of daycare. I can have care for my child and still work. I get to as many as I can but it is impossible to go to them all. Some of the events they do are on Saturdays when the daycare is closed and my husband and I also work weekends. We are in the retail business. Thats our busiest time. They always want us to bring in snacks for things they are doing. I'm sorry but by the time I get home, get us fed, spend some time with my daughter before it's time to get her ready for bed a 8pm and myself ready for work the next day, does'nt leave an aweful long time at night to whip something up. Half the time I don't even remember to buy snacks to bring because I always have soo much other stuff on my mind! Sometimes I feel like the other parents who are the "super-parents" look down on my husband and I. I'm sorry but the only thing I care about is that my daughter is safe and taken care of when I'm not around and that she grows up to be a good human-being and kind-hearted to other people. Sometimes I feel these other parents are looking down thier noses at us. They make me feel like I love my child less. I don't know. Maybe I'm just having a bad day because I do have to miss alot and I see they don't. Thanks for letting me vent!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored