Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
3 year old grinds his teeth

Posted by angelz921 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 27, 07 at 15:14

My 3 year old son grinds his teeth. What do I have to do to get him to stop! Please HELP!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 3 year old grinds his teeth

I haven't experienced this with my children. Here is an article I found on the subject.

Here is a link that might be useful: grinding teeth

o

Thanks so much for the article!

o

My son did that. Once we took him off milk because he seemed allergic to it, and a couple of months passed with no milk or by products in his diet, he quit grinding his teeth too. Milk caused all kinds of problems for him, but it was constant coughing and sniffling that lead us to change his diet.

o

I tried that, we went about 3 weeks without milk but it didn't change anything. He does it when he gets excited or gets mad, it's not like he does it when he sleeps or when he is just sitting there. But thank you for the suggestion : )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here