SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jen0674

Extremely picky eater

jen0674
17 years ago

My son is 3 years old and he's all of a sudden starting going through, what I want to call a stage, where, when I fix our meals, he says he's not hungry, he's tired....and he absolutely refuses to eat. I don't HOW many meals that I've thrown into the trash because he hasn't eaten them.

I know that I, myself, was also an extremely picky eater as a child, but at least I ate. There have been days where quite literally ALL he survives on are the Pediasure drinks. I've tried making a "home cooked" meal and he ABSOLUTELY refuses to even try a bite. Even if I put a taste in his mouth, he will turn around and spit it out. I've heard people say to fix "what they like" and I have, but I feel I'm starting to run out of options.

That's all I do is cook around what I know he WILL and WON'T eat, but now, for some strange reason, he's not wanting to eat ANYTHING. I'm just about it hit my wit's end and I certainly don't want to be mean and hateful about him eating his meals, but what do I do???? I really need some kind of advice or help??? ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY & GRATEFULLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert