Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
inlaws and babysitting and barbies

Posted by toddler_2 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 26, 07 at 13:06

anyway about the barbies and the toddler boy...there is other things...they let him pee out side on tree and im sorry i just dont like that i think if they are camping or something like that ya thats ok...anyway they say its so embarrassing for him to play with barbies and hes going to turn the other way if you dont do something about it...i think the barbie is like his security blanket...if im not there then he had his barbie....anyway i have to pay them its not like they are doing it for free but really all he does is play out side and watch tv all day do i was thinking of putting him in academy and they teach them things...so what should i do...i know there is nothing like family..but i dont want him staying over there if they treat him different because he would rather play with a barbie than a truck or a gun...so im sort of tuck in a hard place because this is my inlaws..and i feel like i should put him somewhere else.....????? So he can atleast learn...because hes already pretty smart

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: inlaws and babysitting and barbies

When in doubt..don't. You're in doubt of your in-laws watching him on a regular basis, so Don't have them. Put him in school (I assume you mean preschool or daycare). He's your child, you make the choices for him, not them.

Vickey-MN

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here