SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
livisandlaylasmommy

My 3 year old and tantrums

Well this is the story its not just naps but all the time! She decided after some school time that she was going to throw a fit after dropping her pencil on the ground and even when she was completely capable of getting up and getting it she instead threw the hugest fit cause I wasnt going to get it for her....I on the other hand had to fix lunch for my 1year old and was not able to, even if I wanted to! I looking at the time realized it was time for her nap again another fit over something else so I picked her up and she began screaming and kicking me as if I were beating her and grabbed every wall on the way to her room! Any advice on this situation would be great Im at my breaking point and realize any advice at this point would be just wonderful! Now shes a very great and smart kid she really is

but what am I going to do when she begins real school and has these issues??Please Help!!! Ive tried many things including taking toys, taking the TV, putting her in corners even a spanking every now and then WHAT DO I DO IM SO LOST!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
ANF Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Kitchen & Bath Designers Servicing VA