Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Infant car seats

Posted by rickymarvins (My Page) on
Wed, May 27, 09 at 2:31

If you have a newborn baby, or your child is under a year old, he needs to ride in a rear-facing car seat. You'll need to decide on buy a rear-facing infant car seat, or you can buy an infant / toddler car seat also called a convertible car seat.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Infant car seats

Time to move this one down.

RE: Infant car seats

Shopping for a car seat can be intimidating for a new parent. There are many different styles of baby car seats to choose from. Two types of rear-facing baby car seats on the market today are the Convertible Seats and the Infant Seats. Infant seats are best for small babies from birth up to 20 or 30 pounds, depending on the model. They are positioned rear-facing only.

Here is a link that might be useful: Infant Car Seats

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here