SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
krisb_tx8

Feel sad for my son

krisb_tx8
21 years ago

My son is 3 1/2 yrs. old and the neighbor across the street has a 4 yrs. old boy and they became good friends. They don't go to same school but always play together after school. Our neighbor become a victim of economy slow down and is listing their house for sale and it looks like they get a buyer. We talked to our DS several times that "Joe" is going to move out to his grandpa's place and there will be new people live in that house. My DS won't accept this and keep saying that "Joe" will come back like he always do every weekend. He said that I'm wrong. I feel so sad and I've teary eyes everytime I think that he is going to lose a friend at such young age. This is not the first time he lost friends, he had 2 classmates that moved away after Christmas but that didn't affect him. I just don't know what else I can tell him. When he didn't see "Joe" in his yard, he always asked where is Joe. Gosh, I dread the time for them to say goodbye. I always thought they'll grow up together. Got to stop here, writing this just makes me cry.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths