SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennlynn_gw

daycare problem

JennLynn
22 years ago

I am having a problem with my daycare provider and need some advice. I am a fist time mom, my child did not have to go to daycare until she was 11 months (my mom watched her). We moved and she is now in daycare. My problem is, there is not a room for her age at the daycare, in the beginning there was. She is 17 months she is to big for the infant room and (I think) too small for the 2's room. The director keeps telling me they will have a room for her and a teacher, it has not happened. They keep switching her from the infant room to the 2's I know this has to be hard on her. There are teachers she likes and they check on her. I guess what I want to know is what will be harder on her - having to go to another daycare with strangers or being switched from one room to another with no kids her age. That is another thing I thought strange so many kids have left. The cost did go up and there is a new director I do not know if this has anything to do with it. My child does not seem unhappy to go there, please any advice would be so helpful I am so torn as what to do!! Thanks

Comments (7)

Sponsored