SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kvksmom

Annoying Braggers

Kvksmom
22 years ago

I have a 10 1/2 month old and I would like to voice my opinion about moms that brag.

Just because you baby seem more advanced than others, please don't point out how smart and gifted your baby is; we'll be able to see it for ourselves. Parents' whose babies aren't as bright are really hurt when you start comparing your baby to theirs.

All babies are different. Not all babies are future Einsteins, so please stop bragging as your smart child might not do too well when she goes to school. Every child developes at a different pace.

We don't need you to tell us how cute your baby is. We'd rather hear you say how cute our babies are.

Don't brag about your baby not getting a lot of sleep. It's a problem, not an accomplishment.

Please don't point out if our baby has a big head; we are aware of it. And don't tell us that there is something wrong with our child because she throws up at the drop of a hat. Some babies take more time to develope their gestational systems than others. If our baby throws up and we think there is a problem, we would have asked our Ped.; we do not need your advice.

Most parents are more concerned about their babies being healthy and happy than bright and loud. We do not enjoy kids screaming at the top of the lungs for fun. It is not cute even if you think it is .

If we want our baby to learn 'tricks', we will teach her ourselves. We do not want or need your help.

If we want your advice, we will asked for us for it. Please do not feel free to advice us no matter how close a friend you are ( or family ). Unless we are harming our kids on purpose, it is up to us how we want our kids brought up. We do not want your opinion. Thanks, but no thanks.

Most of all, just stop bragging about your kids and just keep her/him happy.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH