Return to the Parents of Infants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sons teeth

Posted by organic_maria (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 25, 06 at 14:31

Hi there, i'm a first time mom to a boy. My son is now 10 months old. The only concern i have is that one of his teeth on top front one is black and blue. The skin is. The tooth has not broken out yet. Its been likethat for almost a month. I've spoken to the doctor and he just tells me to watch it. How long is a tooth suppose to taek before coming out like this? He also has two teeth bottom row sides that have not come out. Everyone has told me they should have been out by 7 months...is there something wrong ? should i really worry about this?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sons teeth

My son walked before he got teeth....and one grandson got 2 teeth before he was 3 months old.
Often the gum gets that little blood blister before the teeth come through...
Does he have lots of hard teethers to chew on?
It will eventually break through....don't sweat it!
Linda C

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Infants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here