SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kiradv

high chair question

kiradv
18 years ago

hi,

we're getting to the point where we'll need a high chair f/our dd. we're considering the prima pappa, which my cousin recommended. but it (and all the other, similar plush plastic models) seems bulky, ugly, and potentially difficult to clean. i've got a small-ish house with an open floor plan, and i'm not really dying to look at one of these monstrosities for years -- we're planning on another kid, so i'm figuring i'm into high chairs for at least four years.

i have seen another option, the svan high chair, which is a much smaller, simpler wood model. it looks easier to clean and would, to me, be much nicer to look at. it doesn't recline, but i'm told kids shouldn't eat reclined anyhow. it also only has a three-point harness, but i'm assuming that just means only kids who can sit up can use it. my only other concern is that the tray probably won't come right up to her when she's sitting in it.

anyhow, sorry for the long build up. question is whether anyone has any experience with the prima pappa or the svan and can tell me what they think. i'd be especially interested to hear from svan users.

thanks in advance for any advice,

kira

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County