Return to the Parents of Infants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shower Registry..what would you redo?

Posted by mofinski (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 20, 06 at 11:24

I am just curious, if you could register all over again now that you've had your baby, what things would you add and what did you get that you didn't need?

I would have registered for a million diapers in all different sizes and a convertable carseat because my son is growing WAY faster than anticipated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shower Registry..what would you redo?

Register for more size 1 year old stuff and less newborn.

o
RE: Shower Registry..what would you redo?

I would not have gotten the diaper genie. What a waste of space!! Also, I got the beautiful wooden Eddie Bauer high chair. I hate it!! You have to wash the cover after every meal (that only lasted about a month - I don't have time for that!!). Also, I move it from the kitchen to the dining room all the time, there are no wheels. The biggest tip, try everything out with one hand. If it takes two hands, look for something else!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Infants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here