Return to the Parents of Infants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Something every baby has to have

Posted by NanaCherie (My Page) on
Mon, May 13, 02 at 19:44

Hi There,
I just got mine in the mail today I purchased it for my new Grandson.He is at that age that he is chewing on everything.
I think this has got to the the greatest thing since bubblegum. I only wished I was the one that thought of it!!!
Go check it out...it's Great
Cherie

Here is a link that might be useful: cart cover

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Something every baby has to have

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!

o

Brooklyn Girl,
What is the AAARRRGGGHHH!!! for?
I seen that you also posted it on the Grandparents board too.I have met a lot of really nice people here at THS and when I found this item I just thought I would past it along to others that might find it helpful. I am NOT selling these, (I only wish I was the one to come up with the idea!!!!) I am just passing it on to others that might like to have one also!!!
Cherie

o

Thank you so much for sharing that link. I saw a lady using one of those for her littlen in the store. I thought it was the neatest thing. I tried to find one to buy, but couldn't find one anywhere. I'm thrilled to be able to get one now. :)

Thanks again!
Shine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Infants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here