Return to the Parents of Infants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is anyone here?

Posted by Brooklyn_Girl (My Page) on
Mon, May 13, 02 at 2:53

Gosh it's lonely here.
Is anyone else around?

I wonder if the fee scared eveyone away?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is anyone here?

I am here. I have a 4-month old granddaughter and her mother and I wish there were others to talk to. I still think $15.00 a year isn't too much to spend on this forum.

Who else is here?

o

The parenting forums got awfully quiet in the last two months, but from what I hear, that's normal. They tend to get quiet in the spring then pick back up.

o

hi there,

i know, i just had my baby 7 weeks ago and was on the pg forum and everyone left after 1 feb, it kinda sucked cause i was 7 months pg and looked foward to going on it every day and was hoping to meet everyone on this side after the baby was born. i think some people went to a site called webwom.com from the look of it.

nadine

o

Hi Nadine,

Congratulations on your new Baby. Tell us about him? her?

How are you and Baby doing?

We can use some new news here!!

Hello to everyone else rattling around here.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Infants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here