Return to the Parents of Infants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Something to keep the toys in & some venting

Posted by nikten (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 12, 02 at 18:01

DD is into chucking her rattles, toys, etc. out of the stroller when we are out. Do they make anything to connect to some of the toys so they won't be able to get tossed out? She threw her teething beads out and I didn't notice until 5 min. later. I went back to the store and saw a boy holding them (had to be about 5 or 6). I asked his mom if they had just found those and she got really nasty and said no. I still think they were ours. I mean the same store, brand new bead w/o any marks on them, and what would a 5 year old need them for! For $2 I let her keep them. But I was still quite peeved.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Something to keep the toys in & some venting

They make little plastic links that you can hook some toys to the stroller or high chair. DS likes the links as much as the toys themselves.

Pam

o

The links are sometimes different shapes, like when DS was a baby almost 3 years ago, they were fish. We found ours at Wal-Mart with the baby toys and they were pretty cheap. He still plays with them in the bathtub and I have some hanging in the bathroom for decoration with the other fish! Were well worth they're money! LOL

o

I use the clips that they sell to attach the pacifier to the baby to attach DS's toys to his stroller.

o

Plastic links are AWESOME for just that purpose...keeping toys from being left behind.

Get a couple boxes - they're avail in different shapes, as nadastimer mentioned.

o

I bought some of those links for a friend who is due this week. Found them very cheap at Babys R Us. I wish they had been around when my DD was a baby!

o

The links are great! I have the ones that are circles, squares, and diamonds. (red, white & black)

Another GREAT use is in the van! On the back of my passenger seat, there is a handle to help people getting in and out. I attached 3 or 4 long chains of the links to the handle with a toy on each end. That way, when DS throws a toy, I can just grab the chain, and follow it down to the end where the toy is.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Infants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here