Return to the Parents of Infants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Did anyone see ER last night???

Posted by Paty (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 1, 02 at 10:02

If you missed it it was a very good one. Dr Green & Dr. Cordea's (spelling???) baby got into Rachel's backpack and took some ecstasy.

I was a frantic mess when that baby was in pain from the OD! I know it's just a TV show but I was in tears by the end! I just kept thinking of my own DD and feeling for the parents! I really hope she pulls through!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Did anyone see ER last night???

I missed it, but now that I am hearing what happened, I am glad I missed it! That would be too heart wrenching to watch.

o

I couldn't watch either. I made it through the 1st half, then when she found the pill fragments in the vomit I changed it!

o

I watched. It wasn't easy or fun to watch.

God, all the stuff we overlooked and took for granted before.

o

And if I recall Rachel is Dr. Green's first daughter right? So now she's into drugs? POOR dr. Cordea!

o

I saw it too. It made me cry. Of course the boy with cancer also made me cry since I just lost my 3 year old niece to cancer. I don't think I will be watching it again soon.

o

It was definitly a heart wrenching episode! Can you imagine being in they're situation? I saw that in next weeks episode Dr. Green says he can't be made to choose between his two daughters and then you see Elizabeth telling Rachel she is to pack her bags and go back to live with her mother. I thought things were going too smoothly when they kept showing Rachel being the big sister and something was going to happen. Very interesting show!

~Leslie~

o

I actually missed last weeks, but I had taped it. My mom recommeded I not watch it or this week's b/c it didn't look good for the baby from the previews and she thought that might be how they get Dr. Greene off the show (b/c you know he's leaving this season). Just a warning to those who found it hard to watch, as I'm sure I would have.

Jen

o

I was nauseous after watching it.

Mommabear

o

I saw it too - I cried throught he whole thing & kept picturing my daughter in her place.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Infants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here