Return to the Parents of Infants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Breastfeeding and Size

Posted by cookie8 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 13, 08 at 23:15

Well, one side anyways, is at least one cup size bigger than the other. I don't think I am favouring right over left but pretty soon walking a straight line will be impossible, a full circle sure! Anyone else lopsided and any correcting this? My little one is three months old.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Breastfeeding and Size

I do think often one side is more efficient at making milk. And I also experienced that my babies preferred one side, maybe because it was more efficient. Don't know. Congratulations on your little one!

o

I had that problem too. In addition to what was mentioned above, someone on these forums suggested to me that my child might have an ear infection. I took ds to the pediatrician and he did have an ear infection.

My only suggestion for correcting the size is to start off on the smaller side and use it more.

o

No, she doesn't seem to have a preference, may have to look into my preference. I will start on the smaller size and use it more as suggestion. How clinical sounding. Thanks on the congrats, she is my easiest going yet! Something out there is trying to tempt me to have another. Not buying though.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Infants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here