SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jami_nyomi

sleeping through the nite

jami_nyomi
22 years ago

just curious. nyomi is 2 months old and sleeps great. usually from 10ish-3ish, eats, and back to bed from 3ish-7ish.

i think it'll be a while before she sleeps longer stretches since she's still pretty small, but i was wondering how it actually happens.

right now she eats 6-10-2-6-10-2...give or take an hour or so. eventually should we increase her nite meal so she sleeps longer, or does it just happen on its own?

also, one other question. currently she sleeps in a bassinet right next to our bed. soon she'll be too big for it and we're going to buy her a crib. the dilemna is, will we keep her in our room or move her to her own room? she really understands nite time and i think us sleeping beside her helps. i wonder if she'll sleep as well in her own room? feeding her in the middle of the nite would be much easier if she had her own room, as would our heating situation, and the pets situation...

anyway...just wondering your experiences with your babies and their sleeping and their own rooms.

love, jami

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022