SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
timberlysmom

YUCK (long question...)!

timberlysmom
22 years ago

Okay, this is really gross, and I think I know what's causing it...anyway, here goes.

Last night, Timberly started coughing in her sleep..*cough cough* I think nothing of it, but roll over to check on her anyway and GROSS! She was throwing/spitting up all over the bed and herself...She was still asleep and I didn't want to startle her, so I just rolled her to her side and she kept spitting (she was making a sound, but it wasn't really 'projectile' vomiting or anything...). She was STILL asleep when she finihsed, so I simply put a towel over the spot and wiped her down with a wet rag and went back to sleep, thinking not *too* much of it, since she didn't feel warm. Anyway, she did it again during the night (at which point I panicked and woke her up and went downstairs to ask my mom (who's a nurse) what the heck is going on here...mom said that that's the only way babies have to get rid of mucous (okay, gross), and since Timberly's been stopped up the past couple of days, that's all it is...well, she did it again this am, but seemed fine when it was time to go to work, so I sent her to daycare today, and am hoping she's ok...Has anybody else had experience with this (she really doesn't seem sick in any other way, other than her runny yucky nose...)?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler