SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonie_57

Grown kids in trouble

moonie_57 (8 NC)
17 years ago

So, I have a grown son who is single, no kids, and hasn't lived home for 8 years now. He got in some trouble off and on from the age of 16 to his early 20's. These last couple of years he has done fairly well but now has gotten himself in trouble with the law again. A marijuana misdeamnor which came down to a fine. He didn't pay the fine and they issued a warrant and he turned himself in. Easy enough to take care of with a couple hundred dollars, if only that was the end of it. Now, he's under suspicion of a break in. This is just rumor floating around and the police has nothing on him... yet. Here it is Christmas time and I hate to see him sitting in jail, whether it be true or not. If it came down to just paying the $200 fine, I might would do that. But it could come down to more legal issues in the end and if that were the case, I don't think I should financially be available. We've done about everything we can to help him get straightened out. I'm just not sure how much we should do at this point especially because we thought things were getting better for him and apparently they aren't.

I think this is why I love my pets so much. Kids.. bah! Dogs, yaaah!

Comments (27)

Sponsored