Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Toys R Us

Posted by
sis
(sis2@gat.net) on
Fri, Dec 7, 01 at 21:30

Does anyone know where I can find a coupon for this store can't find one, the other day there was one but it expired in Nov. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Toys R Us

check on www.a2zdeals.com

they have a terrific list of coupon codes.

o

The store also carries their ads which have the coupons.

o

Also try www.flamingoworld.com

They also have a lot of coupon codes.

o

I have the ToysRUs circular from yesterday's (12/9) paper - I could send you the coupons if you'd like....

o

Kerry could you email them to me too? Thanks

o

Um, they're in the circular from the newspaper.... I'd have to snail-mail..... I *do* have two sets, though :o)

o

Oh Kerry never mind. I thought there were coupon code #'s I could use online like with the one that came out in Nov. We don't have a ToysRUs near here (90 minutes away) so it's easier for me to use online and use the coupon codes combined with free shipping. During the last Big Toy Book there were several codes that you could use online too. I thought that's what you were talking about :) Thanks anyway though. :)

o

Here is a link that contains all the amazon codes plus many many more.

Here is a link that might be useful: Funtasia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here