SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msbehavin_gw

Children Dressing To Provocative

msbehavin
16 years ago

In the past year 1/2, I have witnessed a straight A beautiful little girl go from eleven to twelve l/2 years old change her style of clothing from a nicely dress child to a sleezy looking little girl. Her attitude has become very nasty. She is allowed to shop at one of the mall clothing stores known for their skimpy underwear and well padded up-lifting bras. She wears very tight painted on jeans, spaghetti string tops which are cut low in the cleavage. She does wear sweaters over the top with the top six inches of buttons open. That alone make the outfits more sexy looking. I am so saddened by this and I have tried to drop hints to mom. With this outfit she wears high heals or boots. I feel little girls dressing like is sending a message and being noticed which is what they want. The sad part of all of this is the message she is sending is exactly as she dresses. I feel ribbon string underwear is way wrong for a little girl. Is this the type of thing you are witnessing with your young girls. We need to bring up our standards and we can do this by dressing in good taste and making sure our children are doing the same.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County