SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monayrae

20 year old son is verbally and physically abusive to mother

monayrae
11 years ago

I have a 20 yr old that lives in my home,with his 18 year old girlfriend and 2 week old baby. My son since age 15,has been in juvenile,jail and probation for years. He refused to finish school at 15 so we put him thru a military school and still didn't graduate. he has busted my lips open,kicked me in my face,punched me to the floor and kicked me while down, cracked my wrist,thru a kiwi fruit at my back so hard it exploded an my back swelled and turned purple instantly!He has threatened to kill me , choked me,spit in my face constantly! I am called names constantly and have 3 assaults against him since age 15. He ended up getting a 18 yr old pregnant and they just had a baby 2 weeks ago. He pays no bills, drives my car with no license,he is on felony probation so i cant call police or he will go to prison,If i try and tell him not to talk to his mother the way he does, he attacks me. He refuses to leave and i sleep with my door locked at night in fear, i hear him attacking his girlfriend daily and i cant step in or i'm attacked, i told her to tell me when she wants him gone an i will call police, but she is to scared also. so last night i was attacked and now i'm spitting and coughing blood, so i called my brother in-law and he helped them pack and move to her mothers. I now cannot see my grandson and i'm scared for the baby and mother,and myself.. what should i do? i cant fight anymore but i get so mad i find myself fighting like a champ with this animal! i cant just sit there and be called names daily and i finally stuck up for myself and now i am fearful! What should i do? i cant say im not guilty for the fights because i do get loud and mad when he takes advantage of me, financially and emotionally, sometimes his yelling goes on for days before i snap! what should i do? i don't want to see him in prison, just want him to be adult and grow up.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz