SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
whattodo70

Abused Mother of 20 yrs.

whattodo70
12 years ago

Hello,

I need some advice, I am being verbally abused by my 20yr old daughter. Here's what happened: Her and her boyfriend made dinner for everyone and then the next day I come home from work and the dirty dishes are still sitting on the counter. Even though she has been home all day, I start cleaning it up (because I start talking under my breath and loudly placing things in the dishwasher) she comes in and screams, WHAT IS YOUR F**KING PROBLEM? I said, "Nothing" she said, "THEN YOU BETTER STOP THROWING THINGS AROUND!" I said that I was not throwing things around and that she had been here all day and there was no reason for this kitchen to look the way it does...She then gets in my face and screams, "IT IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY TO CLEAN UP YOUR F**KING HOUSE AND YOU NEED TO GET UP OFF OF YOUR LAZY AZZ AND CLEAN IT! NOW YOU BETTER STOP THROWING THINGS AROUND! and, walks out of the kitchen. She has been this way since she was about 13 yrs old and was even on mood stabilizing medicine at one point. She now has a son and it just breaks my heart to know that he is watching his mother treat people like this. What should I do?

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor