SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fabzinj

Step daughter problem close to xmas ...please help

fabzinj
14 years ago

I think I have a very sad story to describe here but I need some adviceand I donÂt know that is me if IÂm doing the correct thing or if IÂm way wrongÂbut I just want the best for my kidsÂI will describe what is going on for the last 10 years and you guys let me know what is wrongÂ:

My wife and I are together for over 13 years and she has 2 daughters one of 29 and the other one 19 we got married 10 years ago and we have 2 kids my son of 9 and my daughter of 7Âsince the beginning everything from the side of the daughters was only hate they always blame me for take her mom away from themÂand make my live so miserable any way many years pass and now the second daughter finish high school and went to college and my wife wants to keep her room as is and no one allow to get in even thought my 2 kids share the same roomÂI talk to my wife that since her daughter doesnÂt live in the house we should give her room to my little one and she refuses and the reason why is because every weekend for the last 6 months her daughter only come home for the weekend and as soon as she come home she is going out and she sleeps out of the house in a relatives houses Â? Why I told my wife that her room is not a closet that she must stay at the house an used or elseÂI will take that room for my daughter but she always refuseÂneither the less she was always mean with my kids and not even say hi to them or anythingÂand to me she always insult me and say gross words even in front of my kids when she was under edge she call me the police because she blame on me that I took a calculator from her room and even my wife get in her sideÂnothing else to said but just the next morning after that day she found the calculator under her bed and come to me to say sorry after all the big showÂright away I call the police and I make the police take her words to put it in the police reportÂ? Do you believe that?

Years ago I use to have business with South America and all the things that I bought come to the house and she was stealing from me one day I say something to her and she got crazy and start getting everything and throwing everything all over the house when I saw all this I just walk away and I called my wife and told her what it was going onÂwhen she arrive home the house was spotless like nothing happened that makes me look like a big liar Â?

Another opportunity she was insulting me in front of my kids and I couldnÂt take it no more and I took it from her arm and I send it outside until her momÂs come from workÂguess whatÂshe went to the hospital to the emergency room and said that I broke her armÂa big and very well plan to get me in jailÂbut thanks god the doctors knew that she was lyingÂbecause she didnÂt have anythingÂand even she bring me police to the door of my house and they were ready to take me inÂand even with my kidsÂfeel so embrace because I work so hard to have my house in a nice neighborhood and all my fellow ask me what is going on or just look at me as the bad guy of the movie.

This morning and just to finish she pass in front of all of us not even good morning to no one and went to the basement and her way back I said how hard is to said good morningÂand she right away star raising her voiceÂand I said no moreÂthatÂs it because I told her when she turn 18 that no more shows or raising voice in the house I told her show is over now no more police or shows because you were under edge Âwell she star with the famous word I Hate you and all this in front of my kids when we having breakfast how nice ehhhÂof course my wife always defend her against everything saying that I provoke thatÂand that was enough I said this morning she is got to goÂpack her things otherwise IÂll do itÂI wonÂt take it no more I wonÂt take her insults or offensives words the worse of the worse that in front of my kids.

She get into her room and start screaming that IÂm leaving and my wife begging her to stay a whole new showÂI took my camera just in case and I record the whole thing.

Personally it was very strong experience for my kids and personally to myself I wasnÂt raise in that kind of environment and I canÂt take such an aggression.

After that I took my kids to school and of course they were crying also I told them to calm down before we get to schoolÂthat nothing will happen.

I know this is just few days before Christmas and I know that my wife for now on will make my live very miserable but guess what I have my kids and the rest believe me I donÂt personally careÂmany times I told my wife to get divorce because her daughter but things happen and we still together.

Now you guys decide and help me how to approach all this conflict that to me looks very complicated.

Email me fabzionj@gmail.com

Comments (8)

Sponsored