Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Holidays and Good bye!!

Posted by
Susie-Que
(SalsaSue23@aol.com) on
Sun, Dec 23, 01 at 10:15

Dear friends,
just wanted to start a post to say good bye to all of the wonderful friends I have made here on the parents forum.
With the holidays here and parties and visiting ect...I will not be on line until afterwards.
As you all know, beginning Jan 1st only contributing members will be allowed to post. I cannot afford the fee at this time-DH is losing his pt job and my hours will be cut in half after the holidays.
We will still have AOL for the kids because my parents have offered to make the payments so that they will have it for school work.
The folks here on the parents forum have been great!! I have enjoyed reading all about everyones kids and I appreciate all the wonderful advice!!
I will miss all of you!!
If anyone starts a mail list, please add my e mail address to the list.
SalsaSue23@aol.com
I would love to keep up on everyone LOL!!!
So to each and every one out there, I wish you all a very happy holiday and all the best in 2002!!
PEACE!!
Susie
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Holidays and Good bye!!

As far as I know this board will still be free. Some of the boards are going to a paid membership, but, at this point nothing has been mentioned for this board. Happy Holidays ~Pam

o
RE: Happy Holidays and Good bye!!

I don't believe this particular forum is going paid, it only says you must register beginning January 1st- it is free to register. Happy Holidays!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here