Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A book I barely remember.....

Posted by christy2828 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 17, 07 at 22:02

Hopefully someone can remember this book. I read it as a child, and the picture is what I remember. It is of a little girl wearing a big hat and her mothers clothes. Light brown hair, big eyes, and digging through her mothers' closet. I want to share it with my little girl, but have no clue where to start. Thanks for any help :) Christy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A book I barely remember.....

Have you asked your mother?

There's an Antiques & Collectibles (or something like that) Forum on gardenweb;
maybe someone there could help.

Be sure to mention an approximate date (1980's? 70's? 50's?)

& you might try ebay or amazon.com, too.

Best luck.

o

She doesn't remember. I was going to ask the librarian, but I won't make it there until next week. Just kinda hoped it sparked a memory in someone else. It was late 70's early 80's. Thanks for the suggestion :) Christy

o

I found it!! It's called 'Where Did the Baby Go' by Sheila Hayes. I found the book in a box with a bunch of other old books in my parents closet. I read it to my three year old tonight :) Old thread, took me awhile to find it!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here