SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoakie2601

About a Cold

hoakie2601
15 years ago

My granddaughter lives with us and me and my husband do not agree many things but this 1 thing has caused the issue this wekk! I want your opinion please.

This last week we had a chilly day in Florida. I asked my gd to wear long sleeves and a hoodie jacket to school. She already had a cold. I was in a big hurry that morning and did not see that she wore short sleeves unser this hoodie. I asked her since we did not have time to go back home to wear her hoodie all day.

Upon picking her up she was not wearing the hoodie. I was not happy about this beacuse most of the kids where still in jackets. I would say it was in the mid to high 60's.

My husband told her tonight that he agreed with her. I thought that when you have a cold you should stay bundled up. So he told her to just do what I say when I am she knows I am going to be around to appease me.

I am not worried about the what he said to her about appeasing me but I would like to know what you think as mothers and fathers and staying bundled up to prevent getting a worse cold.

Thanks

Comments (5)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH