Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Family portrait

Posted by msmagoo (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 13, 05 at 17:05

We've never had a family portrait done, so this year I'd like to. We've always just had pics of the girls done. Our girls are 18 & 10. Can anyone suggest what colors to wear so it will coordinate? Any ideas? Thanks..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Family portrait

I've seen a lot of pretty color combos. I'm taking my three kids in today. I'm doing red shirts and denim.

You can can coordinate with almost any color. Watch out for your backgrounds. Blue backgrounds are common. If everyone wears blue, you may fade into the background.

o

Wear the colors that look best on you.....
Linda C

o

I like family portraits with coordinating sweaters and blue jeans. Everyone just looks so comfortable, and natural.

o

In our area, many people have a family picture done where everyone wears white shirt and tan bottoms. they sometimes do a demin look too in the woods. What colors would look best in your surroundings? Watch out for girls wearing ponytails or tight buns in their hair, as it can make them look as if they have little hair!LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here