Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
searching for estranged daughter

Posted by find_tasha (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 4, 09 at 16:46

Father searching for estranged daughter?
Her name is Tasha Herron and she's last known to live in Pontiac Michigan. Her father (Fred Herron) moved to Florida years ago and is trying make contact with her. Her mothers name is Christina Ramos. We are having a hard time locating any information and do not have the funds to hire any professional help. If anyone knows Tasha, please tell her that her father, Fred has been searching for her and misses her dearly and to please contact him. Please send any info by replying to this post or also you can email at find.tasha@yahoo.com.

Additional Details
Tasha's birthday is January 6th, 1994.
I have looked on facebook as well as myspace without any luck. I did recieve a phone number through a search but there is a language barrier with with the party answering. They did not speak any english and the conversation ended. I have checked all the addresses I found on whitepages, but they are no longer living there. Christina Ramos mothers name is Deborah A. Ramos. Christina birthday is April 3rd, 1976. I have searched on Whittemore, Wyoming, and Ypsilanti Streets in Pontiac.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: searching for estranged daughter

I am assuming that you really are this young woman's father & that you do have her best interests at heart & that you therefore will understand & appreciate the following.

note to forum:

If you know this young woman, give *her* the contact information on this thread rather than emailing information to the poster.

I sympathize with a parent trying to find a child, but the poster may not be the parent, could be a stalker or a 21st century Ted Bundy (serial killer).

o

Oh hell, sylvia! Why not just jump over the cliff with it?

It's been two weeks. Nothings happening here or likely to happen.

Jack the Ripper didn't make out.

o

snork!

If someone knew where tasha is, he/shewouldn't post it on the forum but just email as requested:

"you can email at find.tasha@yahoo.com"

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here