Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Simple questions for parents ...or anyone .....plz fill

Posted by lewis26 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 14, 08 at 21:41

Hey, I am from Somerville Intermediate School doing a project about what is important to people in the world now. It could be family, religion, studys, fashion and more............
This survey could be for anybody, grandparents, singles, parents and even young adults. Note that the information will be completely anonymous.
Plz can answer these questions:
1: Gender....
2: Age.....if u dont want to, u can just put your age range eg. 50-60
3: Put your first and second choice of what u think is most important to you and a small explanation for why u chose it.

Thank you very much for helping

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Simple questions for parents ...or anyone .....plz fill

What does have to do with parenting?

This IS a forum to discuss parenting issues....

o
RE: Simple questions for parents ...or anyone .....plz fill

UM...
Lemme see....
female
30-40 (ok 35-45 I give)
God/higher power
Otherwise, what's the point of being here?
Without God my life has no direction. The hardships are just hard not a learning experience. The joys are just momentary joy not the celebration of something bigger. PJ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here