SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kmttsmom

other family members

kmttsmom
15 years ago

What about a situation where I am the only one my daughter is estranged from? She still continues a relationship with everyone else in the family. This is even harder to deal with because they are constantly relaying information to me about how she is, what she's doing, etc...It drives me crazy, not to mention the hurt. It only drives the steak further in my heart. I would rather them not mention anything about her to me because it only makes it hurt worse. They brag to me about seeing my grandkids and about how much they've grown, etc...knowing that I am denied access to them.

Also, I have browsed at her MySpace page and it is full of filthy vile comments about me that she has posted. She calls me a "wretched woman" and calls my womb "vile." It's almost like she is trying to get a reaction out of me or something.

I didn't know it was possible to be hated so much by my own flesh and blood. And with the way the rest of family acts,I am having a hard time distinguishing who the enemy is. They kiss up to her face and then talk about her like a dog to me behind her back.

I might be the one who disappears from the family next. Thank you for listening. I have so much to get off my chest. And I have a feeling that this is only the beginning.

Comments (2)

Sponsored