SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gsdkira23

Please help me!

gsdkira23
9 years ago

I have been dating my boyfriend for about 2 years. He has a son and he's 4 years and I have a daughter and she's 5 years old. Throughout the relationship we have had many ups and downs which have most likely cause me to become bitter. In the beginning of our relationship it would feel like because of his son he would make his ex a priority. At some point of our relationship we even agreed to him getting back together with her for some closure and to show his son that he tried with his mother. This only lasted about two weeks but I believe this is what caused my bitterness. After that he has done many things to show me that Im probably not that significant since Im just his girlfriend. I know I am not perfect as I have made mistakes as well but never in regards to my ex who is the father of my daughter. I used love to be around his son. Lately I havent been very happy around him. His son is misbehaved. He speaks to me in a bad way and doesnt really show me respect. My boyfriend occasionally corrects him but not all the time. I am also pretty mad about the fact that when i buy something for my daughter I try to also give to his son. My daughter doesnt get the same treatment from him. He doesnt treat her bad but everything is always and only for his son. I feel neglected and it makes me jealous of his relationship with his son. I am annoyed at the fact that I even feel this way. Im not sure if this means that maybe its time to part ways. Please help!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH