Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Summer Camp Network

Posted by zach_b (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 29, 08 at 10:07

Really... REALLY not looking forward to the winter months. I really should move to a warmer area.... but regardless there's a site I found that just launched that will definitely help battle the cold weather outside.

There's a great resource that's just launched on the web for anyone involved in the summer camp community (camper, parent, camp director etc.). I found it, signed up and already spoke with the director of the camp my son wants to go to!

It's not too early to start thinking about Summer camp for your kids and this is a great place in my opinion. I know we can't post links (sorry!) so if anyone is interested just send me a message :) I normally check in daily :P

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Summer Camp Network

Wow Zach, you think ahead!!!

o
RE: Summer Camp Network

I do my best haha.

The site is called campography, its actually pretty fun too.. like a safe Facebook.

Here is a link that might be useful: Campography

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here