SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angel_scott_gw

8 Yr old son soon to be 9 refuses to do his home work

angel_scott
15 years ago

I am the (stepdad). it is a constant fight with DJ to do his homework. (LOL my parents faught with me also). I am quit sure this is not an uncommon ordeal. However, since I have no children of my own. I am not quit sure how to deal with these issues. Dj just flat out does not want to do his homework. The Drama is inredible!!!For exable DJ has been out of school because he ahs been sick. We went to the school to get his home work. sat down last night to get part of it done, and it ended up being a 5 hr ordeal. Tere are a lot of other issues that I am very awhere of that may very well be the problem.and at this time I am not going to disclose those issues. We just need some help and suggestions I got too angry last night and feel very bad about it. But what do you do when your 8 yr old just simply does not want to do homework. He nows the work and can do the work. even after explaination after explaination. he still acts out, and refuses to do the work. Any comments suggestions are greatful. thank you

Comments (10)

Sponsored