SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
magoo_2006

Abusive Adult Children

magoo_2006
16 years ago

I dont know how much more I can take. I have a 30 yo DS that has recently gotten mad and poured syrup in the gas tank of a 2000 chevy impala that I JUST bought. He has done so many things in the past that they are too numerous to mention. He doesnt seem to show any guilt or remorse for anything that he does. He also manipulates and uses his little brothers (ages 17 & 18). He takes their money from them and promises to pay back but never does. Their good school clothes come up missing. He is very jealous of my relationship with them. He is also very jealous if someone has something that he doesnt. So far he has caused me so many plumbing problems, cut the phone cord outside, broken windows out, cut the cord to my monitor, etc. etc. etc. He costs me a fortune and I am just a single mom trying to start a career and raise my kids. He has caused me so much grief that as soon as my kids graduate, Im selling my house and relocating somewhere away from here.

He also has a very long police record mostly for violent crimes. He cant never seem to keep a relationship, a job or a roommate. Therefore he keeps coming back to me for support.

Does anyone else have these kind of problems with their grown kids.

Comments (40)

Sponsored