Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone have preschool workbooks I can have please

Posted by mamagirl (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 11, 07 at 9:18

My son is 3 and has speech delay and started prek if anyone can help us out email me please with school workbooks, sign language books or vidoes, small toys for his motor skills he lacks of he needs beads and strings, baby blocks please email me if youcan help us thank you sunnydayssummer@aol.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone have preschool workbooks I can have please

You didn't say - But is your son in any sort of Early Intervention program or PPCD? If he's 3, has fine motor skills deficits, and has no speech as indicated from your other posts, there's more going on than workbooks can fix.

Do you know what it is?
And is he getting the therapy he needs?

There are several of us here who have children with developmental difficulties, and we can help you get started if needed.

o

A heads up: OP is looking for free things on other forums also.

o

Well she's only got 2 posts, same subject. But I think sweeby's comment is appropriate.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here