SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kali48

22 year-old menally ill son severe anger

kali48
14 years ago

I am extremely worried about my son...He has been diagnosed with bi-polar, depression, anxiety, OCD, possible schizophrenis, and as of three days ago post-traumatic stress. With this last diagnosis, he gave up his personable self completely and only speaks using the "f" words, he is angry, especially at me-claims I abused him,5 out of 6 ways. Similar delusions happened when he was a teen...claimed he was fed only fritos,etc..., his father belt whipped him, etc....is this truth to him?...anyway, the rooming house he now stays in will close in four days, despite much help from me, he does not have a place to stay (the last time he stayed at my house for a year he broke all rules-abusive to his sister, fires, nocturnal with slam music all night, door smashing, etc....) I had planned a vacation with my younger son but now "Tom" my 22-year old said he will just move into my house while I'm out of town...He called me today and said, "give me the phone number, you "f"ng "B", I can do whatever I want." Also his sister, age 21, will return home from a trip while I plan to be out of town...I am worried he will hurt someone, himself, get in jail, etc....I did leave a mesage for his Dr.-the only one in the area that takes Medicaid and the one who diagnosed him as post-traumatic stress.

Probably I should skip the trip....not sure yet, my yougest child to consider also....ideas? thanks so much for listeing, Kali

Comments (4)

Sponsored