SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aaaaaaaa_gw

Lack of follow up skills and memory.

aaaaaaaa
15 years ago

Hi All,

My 14 yrs son seems to lack follow up skills and also does not remember things that he should be. Is this normal in teenage? He was like this even otherwise. His daily chores has to be told several times is this laziness? He even finds it difficult to recall things that were discussed in his presence and/or directly with him. During school year, he is quite good in studies but same issue with rest of the things. He is very slow in everything. BUT he is quite fast and shows interest when we have planned for a movie/amusement parks or when he goes out regularly to play with his friends!! Every day every simple thing has become a battle. What could be the reason for his slowness/ lack of follow up skills and memory problem? Otherwise he seems to be normal kid with good sense of humor and doctors never noticed any unusual behavior from him. He is good at swimming, piano and participates in school band too. I have also noticed that he does not observe the surrounding at allÂlike, while walking he may accidentally step on somebodyÂs feet or knock down something around him or so. Does any other parent have similar issues? Please let me know how this phase should be handled. Any suggestions and experiences welcome. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

a

Comments (7)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES