SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

why is she still chosing him?

mom2emall
16 years ago

My sister and I are very close. She met a guy, with a bad past. She listened to nobody regarding his past. Then she got pregnant. He went to rehab (after stealing her car and debit card and going on a few day drug binge) and she was convinced that when he got out they would be a perfect family!

He got out, did good for a few weeks and then stole her credit cards and disappeared again. He ran those up and she had to again dispuit charges with card companies. She said she was done. A little while later he was living with her again. All this time she is pregnant and working full-time (40+ hours a week) and he has no job and she supports him. I tried telling her not to trust him, that she has to think of what is best for this baby on the way. She tells me that its her life, she is not a fool, blablabla. Not too long after that he again steals money and takes off. This was after she saw text messages between him and his ex saying "i love you" and all that stuff.

That was a few months ago. She recently had their baby, which he did not show up to the hospital for (thought he knew she was in labor). (he already has 2 kids by other girls that he does not take care of and has gone to jail for not paying child support on) The other day he was staying at her house again!!!! I am so upset that I do not know what to do! My sister is on un-paid maternity leave and can not afford for him to steal from her again! What possesses her to fall for him again?!? She knows that he is a loser--whenever our family asks her about this guy she changes the subject. I am the only one in our family that has ever met him, so this shows that she is embarasses of him and knows he is no good. Any ideas on how to handle this?

Comments (4)

Sponsored