SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pinkpeonies_gw

Anyone watch Jon & Kate plus 8

pinkpeonies
15 years ago

I thought this might be a good board to discuss the show.

I think they do rather well with having 8 kids. I don't know if I could stay on top of it like Kate. Her house is clean. She really knows how to grocery shop! I never even knew about rainchecks on items until that one episode.

I recently was in the airport and saw Kate and Mady dashing to make the plane. It was funny because as I was walking I could see this child with a big frown on her face and she was having a little episode.

Then I realized who it was. I know on the show they reference that she has her moods. That she complains because the little ones don't listen to her or seem to like her.

I think they almost do an injustice by not coming down on her harder. I think she is going to grow up never getting along with others. She needs a lot of attention and seems to need to rule over others. For her age it seems like it could be a long road.

I know its' only a show. But, the camera can't make you act a certain way. I just watch and cringe. I wonder if I am just oblivious to what it's like to have a 1st grader.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Premier Home Services, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Loudoun County Complete Turn-Key Contracting Solutions