SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
johndeere_gw

Great Niece and nephew out of control

johndeere
18 years ago

Our son is now grown.We also helped raise my brothers daughter and son.The girl was 9 and the boy was 6 our son was 3.The reason we helped out was because there mother walked out on them and my brother.Acctually my brother showed her the door for good reasons.

There Grand mother my mother.Spoiled them rotten to the core.Especially the girl because she was the daughter she never had and she felt sorry for there mother leaving them like that.She is now 29 with two monsters of her own.Ages 5 girl and 3 boy.Her and her husband do not believe in spanking.As it seems so many are this way now days.The kids rule the roost and are out of control.Especially the girl who is jelous of the boy and is very self centered like her mother.She is a want to talk about me person and so is the 5 year old monster.

This 5 year old also has her great grand mother my mother rapped around her finger.Same as her mother did and still does.She is in the crying for attention stage.Ussally fake tears that can be turned on and off.Her mom and dad are about to loose it with her.But they baby her and do not have a clue how to disipline her.The two little monsters fight for greatgrandma's lap and every toy.Example the girl monster got mad at the 3 year old boy monster because he got the ball so she took it and hit him in the face with it.

Last night we were with my mother and were picking up my niece and the two little monsters.When my wife was putting the girl monster in the car seat of the van.The girl monster spit in my wifes face and then laughed.My wife had to clean her glasses and face.She did not want to make a scene so did not say anything.She was afraid I would have drug her 5 year old rear end out of the van and spanked her like she needs.None of us seen this happen.I only heard my wife say what did you do that for?She never mentioned it until we got home.

What would you do?Say something to the parents who think there monsters are angles or tell them there kids are on there way to being to far gone?What ever happened to good old fashion spankings or atleast being able to control kids with teaching then right from wrong.

I have watched Nanny 911 a few times.These monsters would fit right in.But those kids on that show just need a blistered hind end also.I feel if they stayed at my house for 3 days and let me teach them right from wrong these monsters would be angles.But these days if you spank the monsters.You might go to jail.What a messed up world we live in.

Comments (7)

Sponsored