SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phoggie_gw

Doesn't (or didn't) anyone have a great mother-in-law?

phoggie
15 years ago

Some of these messages make me so sad that there is so much heartache in your families that my little problems are so petty.

Are there any of you, like me, who had a great mother-in-law? God bless her soul, has been gone for many years now, but she welcomed me into her life and gave me so much good advice and I was GLAD that she loved me enough to care about me and give me that guidance. I never felt for one minute that she was "interfering" into our lives...she did speak her mind if she felt it was necessary and we took her advice to heart.

I never did think for one minute that anything she did or said was anything but love and acceptance. Why has things changed so much? Do you think that young people now do not have the Christian values that we shared a generation ago?

Let me hear of some "up-lifting" stories that you would like to share.....maybe some of the younger ones might also read them and know that not everyone has a "witch" for a mother-in-law. I sure am grateful I had a great one~~

Comments (21)

Sponsored