Return to the Parents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The worst thing that could happen

Posted by craftmom_9 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 20, 02 at 16:01

Hi craftmom again. Just keep us in your prayers on this one. IThe law is involed already.
DD (21-yr,) was dating a sexual prevert & is PG with his child. We did not know what he had been to prison for. He always told us it was for joy ridding. Not true He also gave us so many other lies I don't think we will every Know all of them.

This prevert got out of Older Dd's bed & raped my 14-yr old.
Treatend her with brecking her neck if she told. She was brave enough to tell as soon as we were alone. She is doing better then I am.
The prevert ran when shiref went to get warrent. But he was caught Tuesday. I hope he gets life.
If he had told us what he had been in prison for , He would never have been anywhere around any of us.
Our 20-yr old DD which I have been running a thread about for serval weeks found out about this & is trying to take Dd. I will post more as it happens.
Thank you for caring craftmom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The worst thing that could happen

Craftmom,
I will keep you and your family in my prayers. This is a tough situation, and I truly wish you the best out of a bad situation.

(((((((((craftmom)))))))))))

o

Craftmom, I am so sorry. Please make sure that your 14 YO gets outside counseling, and get a victim's advocate to help you deal with the legal system.

Here is a link that might be useful: rape victim's services

o

Oh goodness, Craft mom! I"m so sorry. But let me get things straight - is the pervert boyfriend of your older daughter in jail? Gone for good? I'm not sure it makes much sense for the girlfriend of this offender to try to take away your younger daughter. Just hang in there; we're all praying for you. We will also pray that the older daughter comes around and sees what's going on around her....keep us posted.

o

Let me explain a little more DD from not allowed to see grandchild is trying to take dd.
Another Dd was dating prevert.
3 DD's one 21, girlfriend
one 20, trying to take dd
one 14, pervert got hold of.
Hope this helps. craftmom_9

o

I am so sorry to hear this. How hard this must be on all of you! (((((((((((to you all)))))))))))

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here